December 8, 2010

Favorite Holiday Films


There is nothing better than a classic holiday flick to help you get into the spirit of Christmas.  I thought I’d share some of my favorites because you must enjoy them too.







The Holiday – This film has recently become one of my favorites, I think it is the contrast of Christmas in LA and Christmas in England.  I also love the relationship between Kate Winslet and the old man next door – he’s charming. 
The Family Man – We quote this movie in our family.  It is, just like it says in the picture, hilarious; Nicholas Cage really nails it. 
Meet Me In St. Louis – This isn’t really a “Christmas” film but for some reason I watched it every year growing up and I just love it.  I mean you can’t beat Judy Garland singing “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” in a red velvet dress – perfection!