May 28, 2010

Pack Your Bags (with a bunch of new stuff) – It’s Time to Hit the Road!


I recently discovered a new website that really excites me – gilt.com.  Gilt has great deals on high-end fashion, home goods and jewelry.  Items are up to 70 percent off and they offer new products almost daily.  My favorite part of Gilt is the amazing deals on travel.  This section is called Jetsetter and they offer great prices on hip hotels all over the globe. With Jetsetter’s steals on great hotels we can go places we only dreamed about before (or probably couldn’t afford until Gilt came along).  I also enjoy discovering new places I never even knew about, case in point Ixtapa, Mexico’s Capella Resort which was featured on Gilt a few weeks ago…breathtaking!

Click here to sign up for a free account and enjoy the best deals of your life.