September 29, 2010

The Best Makeup

I love makeup and used to think I was going to be a hugely famous makeup artist.  When I lived in California I sold makeup, learned new tricks, tried every new product and gave women my advice for what would be the best color and look on them.  I had so much fun.  I still try to put makeup on anyone who will let me and I love recommending new products.  Here are a few of my favorite products. 



Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (great lightweight base)
Loreal true match super blendable makeup (gives the perfect amount of coverage)
Sue Devitt silky blush - Belize (perfect pink with a soft shimmer)
Lancome Definicils mascara (the best mascara ever!)
Estee Lauder artists eye pencil – slate writer (perfect smoky eyeliner, doesn’t smudge)
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow – cement (best neutral, I wear it daily)
Loreal Endless matte lipstick – in the buff (love the matte natural look)
MAC Lustre lipstick (best moisturizing lipstick)