September 21, 2010

The Classic Album

Throughout the years I have searched for perfect album to contain all my clients photos.  I wanted something that could fit into any room and classic enough to last through the ages.  I tried just about everything and finally found exactly what I was looking for.  We R Memory Keepers make Memoir’s signature leather & linen albums.  They have every color you could ever want (except white, not sure why, maybe because it might start to look a little 80’s, but vanilla is a great alternative).  And if you can believe it they look even more beautiful in person.  I always get the 3-ring album as apposed to the post-bound album, they allow for more pages and look much more crisp.  I’m so glad to have finally found an album that is almost as beautiful as the pictures in them.