January 4, 2011

2011

It’s a new year and I swear that time just goes faster and faster with each passing day.  Now that 2011 has come along with all our new years resolutions we are going to have to work that much harder to fit them into the hours in the week that are just flying by us.  I have thought of my own resolutions and decided they are so unoriginal – like the rest of the world I want to exercise more.  I want to adapt it into my lifestyle.  I have visions of waking up early and doing Pilates, eating fresh fruit with yogurt for breakfast, organizing the house a little and running a few errands then I’d start my work day.  Currently I roll out of bed and start work 5 minutes later.  Oh no, during the last 20 seconds I’ve added another goal to my resolutions – use my time more efficiently.  I don’t think this blog post is helping.  Well I really am excited about 2011 and hope that we all will be able to accomplish something on our resolution list.  Lets just start with number 1 and then we’ll see how we feel.  

*picture from lonnymag.com