March 15, 2011

Easter Treats

Okay – yes, I am talking about candy again.  But you can’t expect Easter to come and go and have me not to talk about my favorite Easter candy.  While jellybeans, chocolate and peanut butter bunnies and colorful malt balls that stain your lips and tongue are all great, my absolute favorite Easter candy is the Cadbury Mini Eggs.  And I know I’m not alone here.  As soon as Valentines Day is over, out come the pinks, greens, and yellows along with baskets, fake grass and colored egg kits.  The seasonal aisle is one of my favorite aisles at the grocery store especially when it contains Cadbury Mini Eggs!  

Now for that perfect basket to put them in…I like this one.

 Check out this LINK for a step by step on how to make the fabric Easter basket - from Moda Bake Shop.